Introduction to General Insurance (New Zealand)
Perfect for those just starting out in insurance, the Introduction to General Insurance unit gives a good understanding of general insurance principles and relevant legislation, and provides a solid foundation for future development.
What you'll learn
On completion of this unit, students will have a base understanding of:
- the range of general insurance job roles and responsibilities
- the different types of general insurance products available
- general insurance law and regulation within New Zealand
- claims management process
- underwriting management process.
- customer service principles
- insurance environment
- legal environment, principal legislation and the General Insurance Code of Practice
- insurance processes.