Benefits of RPL
RPL offers many benefits, including:
- formal recognition of your skills and knowledge gathered through your work life
- an internationally recognised qualification from the Asia-Pacific region’s leading insurance education and training provider
- opportunities for career advancement
- a domestic qualification for overseas professionals (working in Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere)
- ANZIIF membership with accompanying membership benefits
- ANZIIF post-nominal for use on your business cards, email signature and LinkedIn
How it works
The RPL process is as follows:
1. The applicant submits required information (CV, PD) for ANZIIF’s preliminary review
2. ANZIIF conducts a preliminary review of information
3. ANZIIF determines eligibility for RPL assessment and/or study pathway
4. The eligible applicant applies and pays for RPL assessment
5. The eligible applicant submits a portfolio of evidence
6. ANZIIF conducts an RPL assessment (portfolio of evidence and video teleconference interview)
7. ANZIIF advises the RPL outcome to the candidate
If successful, the candidate will be issued a Statement of Attainment listing the competencies achieved.
Investment - RPL Skills Recognition
If you have five years' experience in the insurance/financial services industry, you may be eligible to seek full or partial RPL for a qualification or for a Skills Unit.
How to begin
Please email a copy of the following information including your ANZIIF Master ID to [email protected]:
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Current position description (PD)
- Certificate/s and academic transcript/s or Statement of Attainment/s (if applicable)
- Membership certificates (if applicable)
For details about New Zealand RPL compliance, visit ANZIIF New Zealand Compliance for Advisers.
For a full set of Frequently Asked Questions please download the FAQ’s sheet.
*RPL assessment is not available for Tier 1 and Tier 2 compliance, however credit may be applicable.