ANZIIF is proud to announce the 2022 Donna Walker Awards.
ANZIIF introduced the Donna Walker Awards in 2021 to shine a light on individuals who have contributed significently to the development of insurance professionalism and promoting diversity and inclusion throughout the industry. The award recognises excellence in two categories: Inspiring Leaders and Emerging Talent in the industry.
Explore articles featured 2021 winners, and also leaders share their thoughts and experience on careers in the industry.
- Joint Donna Walker Award for Inspiring Leadership — Jo Broomhall
- Joint Allianz Donna Walker Award for Inspiring Leadership Goes to Hoa Bui
- Emerging Talent — Donna Walker Award-winner Shannen de la Motte
- ANZIIF Donna Walker Award Honours an Extraordinary Professional
- African Market Primed for Growth Says Kenyan Professional Julie Gaitho Gitau
- View from the Top Senior Women in Insurance
- The Opportunity to Go for It - Caitlin Carson
- Zurich's Suzi Leung to Moderate 2022 Rising Stars in Insurance Pannel in Sydney
In memory of Donna WalkerDonna was a much loved and respected member of the Insurance Community. She was appointed to the ANZIIF Board in March 2017 and was highly regarded across the industry, having developed a wealth of knowledge during her expansive career.
Donna championed and supported diversity within the insurance industry and was an early supporter of flexible working programs including her participation in diversity and inclusion groups at both IAG and Allianz. Donna was an admired professional and respected leader, who displayed warmth, genuine care and dedication in her professional and personal life. She was a regular speaker at industry events, and was a friend of ANZIIF for many years.
2021 winners of the prestigious Donna Walker Awards were announced at the Women in Insurance Virtual Event, 30 September 2021.
Inspiring Leadership 2021
Emerging Talent 2021
Congratulations to the winner of the Emerging Talent category
Shannen de la Motte, Junior Legal Counsel - AIG
Proudly supported by