ANZIIF offers the CIP logo to CIPs for use on their business materials and stationery. The use of the logo on these materials is intended to mark the skills, knowledge and qualifications of CIPs.
Using the CIP logo
To safeguard the CIP logo from inappropriate use, ANZIIF has established the following guidelines:
- You must be a Certified Insurance Professional to use the CIP logo.
- The CIP logo must be used in a manner that clearly links it with an individual, not their company.
- The CIP logo must never be:
- used to imply endorsement of a practitioner’s company;
- integrated into other corporate logos; or
- used as the name of a product or plan.
Download the CIP logo
Once you have downloaded the appropriate .zip files from the links below you will have access to the CIP logo in two formats:
- An Illustrator file (.ai) for use in high resolution printed materials. This is a design file which will be required for all professionally printed materials and can only be viewed if you are running Adobe Illustrator.
- An image file (.gif), suitable for email and the internet and viewable in most standard programs.
If you experience any issues downloading the CIP logo, contact the Customer Service team .