|Time and date:||
March 2022 (exact time and date to be confirmed)
|Venue:||To be confirmed|
|Price:||Member Early Bird: $1495 AUD
Non-Member Early Bird: $1875 AUD
Due to the unforeseeable impact of the ongoing COVID-19 virus, ANZIIF has made the decision to postpone the Reinsurance Rendezvous Conference.
If you have already registered for this event, please note that your registration will be carried over to the new date. Please contact Customer Service via email if you have any questions or concerns.
Held over 3 days, Reinsurance Rendezvous is a must attend event for industry professionals across the Asia Pacific. The conference will provide delegates with the most up-to-date and thought-provoking market developments and insights.
Featuring panel discussions and presentations from industry leading professionals, attendees will hear about emerging trends, where the market is heading and the future of the reinsurance industry.
Whether you are a seasoned professional, a young insurance professional, looking to connect with industry leaders, or simply seeking clarity in this climate of change, ANZIIF's Reinsurance Rendezvous has something for everyone.
- Gain inspirational ideas and fresh insights on strategy from global reinsurance experts.
- Learn more about emerging and current insurance and reinsurance issues.
- Broaden your network of industry colleagues.
- In addition to the normal conference breaks, there will be plenty of networking opportunities throughout this year’s conference, including an optional barefoot bowls activity in Terrigal during the day prior to registration.
For more information on this professional development event, please contact Rachel Magill, Team Leader, Events.
AccommodationnOzaccom+ has been appointed as the official accommodation and travel provider for Reinsurance Rendezvous and can provide you with the direct access to the best rates available at the Crowne Plaza Terrigal as well as close by alternatives.
ANZIIF gratefully acknowledges the generous assistance and support of the 2020 Reinsurance Rendezvous Organising Committee.
- Chair: Paul Lacey, Vice President, Hannover Re
- Emma Clifton, Underwriting Assistant, Tokio Millennium
- Kim Collins, Vice President, Guy Carpenter
- Lisa Connolly, Associate Underwriter, Munich Re
- Andrea Dry, Senior Client Manager P&C, Swiss Re
- Paul Grasso, Head of Property, Aon
- Sophie Lancaster, Director, Steadfast Re
- Mike Pennell, Chief Underwriting Officer, ARPC
- Richard Pike, Regional Reinsurance Officer Asia Pacific, Berkley Re
- Simon Scicluna, Technical Specialist, ANZ Casualty & Specialty Reinsurance, IAG
- Tony Smith, Executive Manager, Group Reinsurance, Suncorp
- Stephen Voss, Client Manager, Munich Re
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event? For more information on how your organisation can benefit as a sponsor of this leading professional development event contact Sara Cheong, Sponsorship Executive by phone on +61 3 9613 7200 or by email at [email protected].