14-17 August 2022
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley
61 Hawkesbury Valley Way
Windsor NSW 2756
Are you an ANZIIF member? If not, for $265 you can become an Allied member and save over $950 on your registration to attend RISC. Become an ANZIIF member to enjoy this event discount as well as all the other membership benefits.
Further discounts available for groups of 3 or more. Please contact Rachel Magill, Team Leader – Events for further information.
This intensive learning program is led by some of the industry's senior experts and combines hands-on syndicate group work, expert presentations, knowledge sharing and team building activities. Participants can immediately apply their learning to real-life scenarios including designing and testing the optimal reinsurance program.
What Makes RISC Unique?
- Exclusive learning opportunity: Participants will get access to, and guidance from, senior practitioners who are among the industry’s top reinsurance experts. All have deep technical expertise honed from decades of international and regional industry experience.
- Uniquely structured: Four days of intensive experiential learning that combines hands-on syndicate group work, expert presentations and knowledge sharing.
- Active learning: Participants are grouped into syndicates and immersed in a real-life case study to design and test the optimal reinsurance program. Using physical tools , they will be mentored by a syndicate adviser in a small group to collaborate on the creation of the reinsurance program.
- Assessment benefits: Participants that complete all the assessments can gain credit towards their ANZIIF membership. They also are eligible to claim a digital badge, which can be shared via LinkedIn, email or a variety of other online formats.
- Course inclusions: Accommodation, meals and activities are provided throughout the four days, as well as complimentary return transport from Sydney CBD.
View Past Programs
For further information on this professional development event, contact Rachel Magill, Team Leader - Events.
ANZIIF gratefully acknowledges the generous assistance and support of the 2022 Reinsurance International Study Course Organising Committee.
- Chair: Ben Miliauskas, Treaty Broker, Aon
- Andrew Allison, Principal, Allison Group Consulting
- Teresa Aquilina, Senior Vice President, Guy Carpenter
- Adam Baker, Executive Director — Broking, Gallagher Re
- Reg Campbell, Consultant
- Victoria Clifford, CEO, Pacific Re
- Jurgen Hoffman, Consultant
- Bo Jiang, Underwriter, Hannover Re
- Irene Lai, Business Manager & Strategy Partner, Group Underwriting, QBE
- Carl Longmore, Senior Specialist RI, Suncorp
- Tobias Pfau, Manager Underwriting and Reinsurance, Unimutual
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event? For more information on how your organisation can benefit as a sponsor of this leading professional development event contact Sara Cheong, Sponsorship Executive by phone on +61 3 9613 7200 or by email at [email protected].