Business fundamentals for integrated risk management
This online unit describes the role of good customer service in building and maintaining the profitability of your organisation. The unit also describes how to identify, model and meet expected industry professional approaches to procedures, guidelines, policies, standards and ethical requirements. In addition, this unit describes how to contribute to the implementation of strategies to control occupational health and safety risks.
This module has a workplace assessment in the form of a Workplace Skills Observation (WPO). The WPO is due within 6 weeks of you completing the online assessment. Download the Workplace Skills Observation Form
What you'll learn
- Identify the scope, sectors and responsibilities of the industry
- Identify and apply financial services industry guidelines, procedures and legislation
- Identify sustainability issues for the financial services industry
- Manage information
- Participate in and facilitate work team activities
- Plan work to be completed, taking into consideration:
- other constraints
- develop and maintain personal competency.
This unit also describes how to contribute to the implementation of strategies to control occupational health and safety risks.
BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
Pass Grade: 75
*Note: It is recommended that students study RMBF51-15 concurrently with RM504-15 as there is some overlap in the content these modules cover.