Business Fundamentals for Personal Injury Management
This module is no longer being offered to new students. Continuing students who are part way through can enrol by contacting Customer Service at [email protected] or phone 03 9613 7200.
This online unit describes the role of good customer service in building and maintaining the profitability of your organisation. The unit also describes how to identify, model and meet expected industry professional approaches to procedures, guidelines, policies, standards and ethical requirements.
This module has a workplace assessment in the form of a Workplace Skills Observation (WPO). The WPO is due within 6 weeks of you completing the online assessment. Download the Workplace Skills Observation Form.
What you'll learn
- Identify the scope, sectors and responsibilities of the industry.
- Identify and apply financial services industry guidelines, procedures and legislation.
- Identify sustainability issues for the financial services industry.
- Manage information.
- Participate in and facilitate work team activities.
- Plan work to be completed, taking into consideration:
- time- resource
- other constraints
- Develop and maintain personal competency.
- FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry