Code of Conduct Bridging Unit for General Insurance Brokers (New Zealand)
This short course is designed to bridge the gap for those undertaking a New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services (NZCFSL5).
It is for learners who have completed ANZIIF Skills Units BR3N011, BR3N003, BR3N008 and GE2N002, and wish to fulfil the requirements of the Code (by equivalency), in order to provide financial advice and financial advice services.
What you'll learn
- demonstrate and apply knowledge of the Six-Step Process
- interpret when the Financial Services Legislation Amendment Act 2019 (FSLAA) applies when providing financial advice and financial advice services
- provide a range of financial advice solutions using knowledge of key factors in the economic environment that impact participants in the financial services sector
- analyse government support agency benefits and potential non-insurance options when developing solutions to a range of general insurance needs
- provide general insurance services using knowledge of the processes of the general insurance life cycle.
- Module 1: The Six-Step Process
- Module 2: Legislation and regulatory advice
- Module 3: The economic environment
- Module 4: Developing solutions
- Module 5: General insurance services.