Manage life insurance claims portfolio
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assess claims portfolio complexity and manage workloads.
It applies to individuals in claims roles in insurance organisations of various sizes and with a range of client bases.
What you'll learn
By the end of this learning pathway, students should be able to:
- Gather information on an insurance claims portfolio
- Evaluate portfolio workload
- Review and communicate manageability of an insurance claims portfolio
FNSISV418 Manage insurance claims portfolios
- Week 1: Life insurance fundamentals and insurance claims portfolios
- Week 2: Managing an insurance claims portfolio
- Week 3: Evaluating your claims portfolio
- Week 4: Managing your time and workload
1 Exam and 1 Simulation