General Insurance Law and Regulation (New Zealand)
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to ensure compliance with finance industry regulations and industry codes of practice on an organisational level. It applies to individuals whose work functions are subject to regulatory requirements.
What you'll learn
- Identify and apply organisational requirements to regulatory obligations
- Identify changes to regulations and procedural implications
- Maintain statutory records
- Comply with relevant industry or professional codes.
FNSFMK515 Comply with financial services regulation and industry codes of practice
- Week 1: Legal principles and regulatory obligations
- Week 2: Insurance Contracts Act 1984
- Week 3: Corporations Act 2001
- Week 4: Other important laws and codes of practice
1 Exam and 1 Simulation
See the Assessment and Academic Calendar pages for more information.