Understand general insurance products and policies (New Zealand)
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to apply and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the financial products and services provided by an organisation, or those an organisation uses, and how they may be applied to client needs.
The unit applies to those who work in various financial services industry job roles, with a wide range of financial products or services.
What you'll learn
- Identify products and services organisations use
- Identify compliance implications of product
- Compare the features of different products and services
- Choose appropriate products to suit customer needs
- Evaluate approach to selling products and services
- Maintain current knowledge of products and services.
FNSINC412 Apply and maintain knowledge of financial products and services
- Week 1: General insurance products and services overview
- Week 2: Personal lines insurance products
- Week 3: Commercial lines and liability products
- Week 4: Maintaining your knowledge
1 Exam and 2 Simulations