Deliver professional general insurance services
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify industry professional approaches to procedures, guidelines, policies and standards, including ethical requirements, and to model and meet expectations of these in all aspects of work.
Who should take the course
It applies to individuals who work in the financial services industry and underpins other specialist units used in all sectors of the industry.
What you'll learn
By the end of this unit, you should be able to:
- Prepare to provide financial services
- Provide financial services within the professional practice framework
- Maintain professional practice
FNSINC411 Conduct work according to professional practices in the financial services industry
- Week 1: Regulatory obligations
- Week 2: Best Professional Practice in the Insurance Industry
- Week 3: Effective Claims Management
- Week 4: Personal and Professional Development
1 Exam and 1 Simulation