Loss Adjusting Law and Regulation
Explains why loss adjusters need to know about the law, including researching the law, the legal system, how laws are developed and interpreted, underlying legal concepts, applying relevant laws, regulations, codes and principles.
What you'll learn
- Explain why loss adjusters need to know about the law
- Describe the process of researching the law
- Describe the legal system that operates within Australia and New Zealand
- Explain how laws are developed and interpreted
- Outline underlying legal concepts
- Explain and apply relevant laws and regulations
- Explain and apply relevant codes and principles.
BSBCOM603 Plan and establish compliance management systems
- Pass Grade: students must be assessed as competent in all assignment questions
- Pass Grade: 50%
- Duration: 90min