Introduction to Loss Adjusting
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish a customer’s requirements and expectations after a loss and report on the findings. It applies to individuals who may provide this service to organisations of various sizes and across a range of customer bases.
What you'll learn
- Obtain information on the loss to be adjusted
- Determine the customer’s position now that the loss has occurred
- Carry out an appropriate assessment of the claim arising from the loss
- Report on the loss in accordance with the assignment instructions.
FNSCUS515 Determine Client Financial Requirements and Expectations
- Week 1 - The loss adjuster
- Week 2 - The loss adjuster's skills
- Week 3 - The loss adjuster's assigment
- Week 4 - The loss adjusting process
2 Exams and 1 Simulation