Inspect Damage and Develop Scope of Work
This unit provides the skills and knowledge required to inspect and assess a vehicle or property for claimable damage and provide a recommendation for the scope of work required. It is aimed at professionals who work in small or large insurance, or loss adjusting businesses dealing with retail and/or commercial clients.
Students will be taken through a number of real-life scenarios where they will have the opportunity to inspect and identify the vehicle or property damage, conduct a site inspection and risk assessment, consult and obtain third party expert opinions, collate all information, and develop a damage report and scope of work required for the insurer.
What you'll learn
- Inspect and assess a vehicle or property for damage
- Consult with and obtain third party expert opinions
- Determine the extent of the damage and document it in a damage report
- Develop and submit to the insurer the recommended scope of work.
FNSIGN404 Inspect damage and develop scope of work
- Week 1: The site
- Week 2: GICOP and Insurance Contracts Act
- Week 3: Repair and restoration
- Week 4: Scope of work
2 Exams and 1 Simulation