Business Fundamentals for Life Insurance
This unit looks at the skills and knowledge participants in the financial services sector need to perform everyday job tasks in an effective and efficient manner. It also identifies the expected industry professional approaches to working with guidelines, procedures, legislation and codes of practice.
Students must be currently employed to complete the Workplace Observation form included in the Business Fundamentals Unit.
This Module has a workplace assessment in the form of a Workplace Skills Observation (WPO). The WPO is due within 6 weeks of you completing the online assessment. Download the Workplace Skills Observation Form.
What you'll learn
- identify and apply financial services industry guidelines, procedures and legislation
- communicate effectively in the workplace
- identify a safe working environment
- describe the workplace technology required to complete everyday work tasks
- participate in and facilitate work team activities
- plan work to be completed, taking into consideration:
- other constraints.
- FNSINC301 Work effectively in the financial services industry