Deliver Professional Life Insurance Services
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify industry professional approaches to procedures, guidelines, policies and standards, including ethical requirements, and to model and meet expectations of these in all aspects of work. It applies to individuals who work in the financial services industry and underpins other specialist units used in all sectors of the industry.
This unit is mandatory for claims and underwriting professionals in the Life Insurance sector, to meet the Foundation Requirement of the Life Insurance Professional Standards Framework.
What you'll learn
- Prepare to provide financial services
- Provide financial services within the professional practice framework
- Maintain professional practice
FNSINC411 Conduct work according to professional practices in the financial services industry
- Week 1: Regulatory obligations
- Week 2: Life insurance claims and payment criteria
- Week 3: Ethical requirements and communication
- Week 4: Personal development and mental health awareness
1 Exam and 1 Simulation