Cash Settling Standards for Claims Handling
This short course will provide insurance professionals understanding of the Australian Financial Services Licensee (AFSL) obligations and how to appropriately work with the option to cash settle claims. Students will understand best practices to create a cultural focus on honesty, fairness and transparency within the insurance industry.
0 Credit Points
What you'll learn
- Understand high level Australian Financial Services licensee (AFSL) obligations
- Identify ways to maintain a claims culture of fairness, honesty and efficiency when cash settling claims
- Understand the impact on a customer when cash settling claims
- Determine best practices when offering to cash settle.
- Introduction (with short knowledge check)
- Understanding cash settlement
- Cash Settlement Fact Sheet
- Claims handling best practices
- Test - 3 questions.