“You don’t have to love every single moment of what you do (for work) but love TO work! Be curious and open.”
From serving at bars in the UK and driving Ubers to becoming the co-founder and CEO of Zemble – an Australian Insuretech business, Aurora Voss has done and seen a lot. Her worldly experience is evidenced by the very way in which she views her business life. Her self-stated mission is “to deliver better tools to the people who are servicing insurance.”
In this podcast, Aurora discusses the challenges of raising a young family whilst simultaneously building a business from the ground up and the factors that have and are helping her to succeed.
Take me to the Business Made Personal website
Meet the host: Mark Silveira
B.Bus (Ins), Cert Mgt
Mark Silveira is an experienced Presenter, Master of Ceremonies and an insurance professional with over 40 years in the business. His understanding of the insurance landscape enables him to ask the pertinent questions of podcast guests to assist those listening to learn from and advance their own careers.
- Managing Director of The Lionheart Group – consulting service to the financial services sector
- Head of Sales – TravelCard real-time travel insurance
- General Manager – Coveright Insurance Brokers
- National Marketing Director – Steamatic disaster restoration and recovery
- Chief Executive Officer – AFMA IAAA insurance authorised representative group
- General Manager – Steadfast insurance broking group
Are you sure you want to delete your comment?
This cannot be undone.