Management of Specific Risk Exposures
This module builds on: the risk management process, its integration into management, its application at an operational level.
The module also explores techniques and strategies for addressing risks associated with: undertaking projects, events and outsourcing, preserving reputation and financial performance, assessing environmental occupational health and safety (OHS) impacts protecting against fraud.
What you'll learn
- Identify specific types of risk that may impact on the management of an organisation’s activities, such as:
- information security and fraud
- occupational health and safety
- Explain the interrelationship of types of risk when managing risk holistically within an organisation
- Describe how to identify, assess and treat specific types of risk
- Outline critical issues relating to managing a specific type of risk
- Identify tools, techniques and strategies for managing exposures to specific types of risk
- Apply the ISO 31000:2009 risk management process, in simulated and real–world contexts, to addressing and managing exposures to specific types of risk.
BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
*Note: It is recommended that students study RM504 concurrently with RMBF51 as there is some overlap in the content these modules cover.
- Pass Grade: students must be assessed as competent in all assignment questions
- Pass Grade: 50%
- Duration: 90min