Integrated Risk Management
This module aims to develop the knowledge and skills required to integrate risk management within a whole organisation, while working with management: principles, practices, structure, language.
The module also explores the link between developing an organisational framework and the organisation’s: strategic planning, aims, management.
What you'll learn
- Identify the nature and principles of management
- Explain the principles involved in the integration of the risk management process into an organisation’s holistic management practices
- Outline the principles and practice of strategic planning and management
- Analyse the management of risk as strategic opportunity in an organisation
- Identify and outline the strategic framework required for implementing the management of risk in an organisation
- Describe and apply core management skills
- Understand the importance of reporting to integrate the management of risk and develop effective reports at all levels of management
- Develop an organisational policy and risk management framework for the strategic management of risk exposures.
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
FNSORG502 Develop and monitor policy and procedures
FNSORG508 Analyse and comment on management reports
- Pass Grade: students must be assessed as competent in all assignment questions
- Pass Grade: 50%
- Duration: 90min