This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to investigate, negotiate and resolve disputes between financial services customers and organisations. This unit applies to individuals in any sector of the financial services industry who work with others as part of a formal internal dispute resolution process.
What you'll learn
- Establish a dispute exists
- Investigate the dispute and determine the appropriate action
- Negotiate and resolve the dispute
- Finalise the dispute.
FNSCUS402 Resolve disputes
- Week 1: Exploring soft skills required for effective dispute resolution
- Week 2: Exploring the investigative skills required for effective dispute resolution
- Week 3 : Methods of dispute resolution and negotiation
- Week 4: Rules of dispute resolution
1 Exam and 1 Simulation
See the Assessment and Academic Calendars pages for more information.