ReACT - Regulation and the law, what you need to know now
The insurance industry has seen a series of regulatory and legislative reforms, following the Financial Sector (Hayne Royal Commission Response) Act 2020. This short course is designed to help insurance professionals understand and value the requirements of the Acts.
ReACT - Regulation and the law, what you need to know now short course is designed to help insurance professionals understand and value the requirements of the Acts by drawing links to real world situations and examples. By looking at situations from the customers' perspectives, students will be able to identify best practices for treating people fairly and with utmost good faith.
Read the article 'A Guide to the Regulation in Store for 2021' to navigate the timeline of the reforms.
Who should take the course
The course is suitable for all insurance professionals across sectors, especially for those who are:
- General insurance carriers (large and small)
- Life insurance carriers
- Brokers (large and small)
- Underwriting agencies
- Loss adjusters/claim specialists
- Service suppliers and others.
What you'll learn
By the end of the short course, students should be able to:
- Define the purpose of the regulatory obligations
- Identify internal processes and procedures that support the Acts
- Acknowledge the importance of acting in the clients' best interest.
This short course is expected to take 90 minutes to complete.
- Anti-competitive behaviour
- Supporting our customers
- A sense of ethics
- Acting with utmost good faith
Click to see the course flyer for more details.
Enrol online with your ANZIIF account details, or contact [email protected] for company bulk enrolment assistance.
For more information, please contact customer service via [email protected] or +613 9613 7200.