Building Integrity has been developed to address issues of Conduct and Culture in the insurance industry. It will explore what these issues are, the consequences that result from these issues and how we as an industry can work towards improving outcomes for our customers.
This course highlights the importance of good customer outcomes and may also be appropriate for those in financial services industries who are seeking education to develop soft skills.
What is the 'Conduct and Culture' of insurers?
‘Conduct is what the customer actually experiences.’ and highlights the connection between conduct and culture: ‘conduct is what actually happens regardless of systems, controls and formal rules’*. A poor culture can lead to poor conduct, which can, in turn, intensify the poor culture. Likewise, a good culture can lead to good conduct, which maintains the good culture.
Who should take the course
Designed for insurance professionals of varying levels across different regions, this short course applies across multiple insurance sectors, such as General Insurance, Underwriting, Claims, Life Insurance, Broking.
What you'll learn
By the end of this short course, you should be able to:
- Consider the consequences of every customer interaction
- Explain what good outcomes for customers are
- Value the importance of providing services that are fit for purpose
- Behave ethically and fairly when making decisions.
This short course is expected to take 90 minutes to complete.
- Why people get insurance, which focuses on the role of insurance in people’s lives
- What good outcomes for customers are, which explores some of the issues that lead to poor customer outcomes and what good outcomes can be
- How to ensure good customer outcomes, which delves into some of the practical steps you can take to support your customers
Click to see the course flyer for more details.
Enrol online with your ANZIIF account details, or contact [email protected] for company bulk enrolment assistance.
For more information, please contact customer service via [email protected] or +613 9613 7200.