With a proud history of 13+ years, the New Zealand Liability Conference provides the ideal opportunity to tackle the pertinent issues that have arisen over the past year and prepare for what lies ahead.
This one-day conference features a packed program of keynote addresses, case studies, panel discussions and networking opportunities. We look forward to delivering a range of technical knowledge and insights that will help you understand the current state of the industry and make the best decisions for you and your business.
This popular event attracts delegates from across New Zealand and in 2023 we are continuing to remove barriers for attendees to get involved. As a hybrid event we would be delighted to welcome you in-person at the Pullman, Auckland or broadcast the sessions live online to any location
If you want a short break from the technical discussions, the event also features a recharge zone and post-conference networking drinks allowing you to relax and network with industry peers.
For more information about this event contact Kelly Phypers, Event Manager.
ANZIIF gratefully acknowledges the generous assistance and support of the 2023 Liability Conference Organising Committee.
- Tracy Grant, Director — New Zealand Manager of Financial & Executive Risks, Willis Towers
- Amanda Halfacree — Deputy Head of Financial & Professional Risks – Financial & Professional Risks, Crombie Lockwood (Committee Chair 2023)
- Misha Henaghan — Partner, Wotton + Kearney
- Monica Maharaj — Regional Claims Manager - Liability, NZI
- Michael Reed — Casualty Manager, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Jeff Stagg — Director, Casualty & Professional Services Ltd
The 2023 program will be released soon.
Read the 2022 event program below.
Award Categories & Criteria
Thank you to our sponsors
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event? For more information on how your organisation can benefit as a sponsor of this leading professional development program, please contact Barbara Maruno, Partnerships Manager by email at [email protected].