Registrations are now closed, watch this space for 2023 event details
Prioritising mental health and wellbeing.
Returning for the 7th year, our annual Group Life Seminar is a must attend event for anyone in or adjacent to the life insurance sector. This event offers the latest trends, insights and opportunities from across the group life industry, with a focus this year on prioritising mental health and wellbeing.
With an ever changing world, and the life insurance industry constantly undergoing changes and improvements, it's important to reflect on the developments the industry has made and explore what needs to be done to continue to evolve. What do you want the future of work to look like?
This seminar also provides attendees with the opportunity to network with industry peers and be part of discussions that will drive the future direction of the group life industry.
For further information please contact Kelly Phypers, Event Manager.
By the end of this seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss the burden of long-term health conditions, including mental health conditions, increasing and adherence to recommended therapies and interventions as a major challenge
- Identify the behavioural reasons that medical adherence can be a challenge, insights from research on behavioural interventions that can drive engagement and adherence
- Understand how to balance the seeming contradictions in being more productive whilst maintaining wellbeing
- Describe the implications of mental health and wellbeing in shaping an Employee Value Proposition, in particular considerations for leadership
- Explore ways to improve workplace mental health and the importance of an end-to-end framework relating to workplace mental health and wellbeing
ANZIIF gratefully acknowledges the generous assistance and support of the event content committee.
- Matt Brown (Committee Chair) — Client Director - Health & Benefits, AON
- Deb Clemens — Head of Marketing & Communications, Superfriend
- Frank Crapis — Head of Retail Products, MLC Life Insurance
- Simonie Fox — Head of Shared Value Partnerships, AIA Australia
- Mark Leopold — Head of Strategic Alliances, Superfriend
- Kristine Nugent — Head of Group Client Solutions,Hannover Life Re - Australasia
- Dr. Matthew Paul — Chief Medical Officer, Munich Re
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event? For more information on how your organisation can benefit as a sponsor of this leading professional development program, please contact Barbara Maruno, Partnerships Manager by email at [email protected].