|Time and date:|
|Venue:||Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park and Online (hybrid event)|
Prioritising mental health and wellbeing.
Returning for the 7th year, our annual Group Life Seminar is a must attend event for anyone in or adjacent to the life insurance sector. This event offers the latest trends, insights and opportunities from across the group life industry, with a focus this year on prioritising mental health and wellbeing.
With an ever changing world, and the life insurance industry constantly undergoing changes and improvements, it's important to reflect on the developments the industry has made and explore what needs to be done to continue to evolve. What do you want the future of work to look like?
This seminar also provides attendees with the opportunity to network with industry peers and be part of discussions that will drive the future direction of the group life industry.
Stay tuned! We cannot wait to introduce you to our line up of speakers and their areas of expertise.
For further information please contact Rebecca Ciavarella, Event Manager.
Making a Difference Award - Life Insurance
The 2022 Making a Difference Award for Life Insurance will be announced at the seminar. Submissions close on 26 August.
ANZIIF gratefully acknowledges the generous assistance and support of the event content committee.
- Matt Brown (Committee Chair) — Client Director - Health & Benefits, AON
- Deb Clemens — Head of Marketing & Communications, Superfriend
- Frank Crapis — Head of Retail Products, MLC Life Insurance
- Simonie Fox — Head of Shared Value Partnerships, AIA Australia
- Mark Leopold — Head of Strategic Alliances, Superfriend
- Kristine Nugent — Head of Group Client Solutions,Hannover Life Re - Australasia
- Dr. Matthew Paul — Chief Medical Officer, Munich Re
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event? For more information on how your organisation can benefit as a sponsor of this leading professional development event contact Sara Cheong, Sponsorship Executive by phone on +61 3 9613 7200 or by email at [email protected].