Understand General Insurance Products and Policies
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to apply and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the financial products and services provided by an organisation, or those an organisation uses, and how they may be applied to client needs.
The unit applies to those who work in various financial services industry job roles, with a wide range of financial products or services.
What you'll learn
By the end of this learning pathway, you should be able to:
- identify products and services organisations use
- identify compliance implications of product
- compare the features of different products and services
- choose appropriate products to suit customer needs
- evaluate approach to selling products and services
- maintain current knowledge of products and services.
FNSINC412 Apply and maintain knowledge of financial products and services
Week 1: General insurance products and services overview
Week 2: Personal lines insurance products
Week 3: Commerical lines and liablity products
Week 4: Maintaining your knowledge
1 Exam and 2 Simulations