Benefits of RPL
RPL offers many benefits, including:
- formal recognition of your skills and knowledge gathered through your work life
- an internationally recognised qualification from the Asia-Pacific region’s leading insurance education and training provider
- opportunities for career advancement
- a domestic qualification for overseas professionals (working in Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere)
- ANZIIF membership with accompanying membership benefits
- ANZIIF post-nominal for use on your business cards, email signature and LinkedIn
How it works
The RPL process is as follows:
- Required information (CV, PD) submitted for preliminary review
- Preliminary review of information
- Determination of eligibility for RPL assessment and/or study pathway
- RPL application and payment by eligible applicant
- RPL assessment (portfolio of evidence and video teleconference interview)
- RPL outcome advised
Candidates will be issued a Statement of Attainment listing the competencies achieved.
Investment - RPL Skills Recognition
If you have five years' experience in the insurance/financial services industry, you may be eligible to seek full or partial RPL for a qualification or for a Skills Unit.
How to begin
Please email a copy of the following information including your ANZIIF Master ID to [email protected]:
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Current position description (PD)
- Certificate/s and academic transcript/s or Statement of Attainment/s (if applicable)
- Membership certificates (if applicable)
For details about New Zealand RPL compliance, visit ANZIIF New Zealand Compliance for Advisers.
For a full set of Frequently Asked Questions please download the FAQ’s sheet.
*RPL assessment is not available for Tier 1 and Tier 2 compliance, however credit may be applicable.