Benefits of RPL
RPL offers many benefits, including:
- formal recognition of your skills and knowledge gathered through your work life
- an internationally recognised qualification from the Asia-Pacific region’s leading insurance education and training provider
- opportunities for career advancement
- a domestic qualification for overseas professionals (working in Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere)
- ANZIIF membership with accompanying membership benefits
- ANZIIF post-nominal for use on your business cards, email signature and LinkedIn
How it works
The RPL process is as follows:
- Submit required information for preliminary review
- Preliminary review of information provided (CV; PD)
- Receive eligibility for RPL assessment and/or study pathway
- If eligible, apply for RPL with payment
- Undergo RPL assessment (portfolio of evidence and teleconference interview)
- Receive advice of RPL outcome
Candidates will be issued a Statement of Attainment listing the competencies achieved.
RPL Skills Recognition
Qualification – A$1,600, NZ$1,750
Per Skills Unit or Module
If you do not have five years’ experience in the insurance/financial services industry and have an area of expertise, you may wish to seek RPL for a particular Skills Unit or module.
Skills Unit - A$295, NZ$305
Module - A$555, NZ$635
How to begin
Please email a copy of the following information including your ANZIIF Master ID to [email protected]:
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Current position description (PD)
- Certificate/s and academic transcript/s or Statement of Attainment/s (if applicable)
- Membership certificates (if applicable)
For details about New Zealand RPL compliance, visit ANZIIF New Zealand Compliance for Advisers.
For a full set of Frequently Asked Questions please download the FAQ’s sheet.
*RPL assessment is not available for Tier 1 and Tier 2 compliance, however credit may be applicable.