Understand Life Insurance Products and Policies
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the financial products and services provided by a life insurer, or those a life insurer uses, and how they may be applied to customer needs. It applies to individuals who work in various life insurance industry job roles and with a wide range of products or services.
What you'll learn
- Identify products and services used by organisations
- Identify compliance implications of products
- Determine appropriate users for products and services
- Maintain product knowledge.
FNSILF413 Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of life insurance products and services
- Week 1: Products and services in life insurance
- Week 2: Compliance, legislation and ethics
- Week 3: Satisfying customer needs
- Week 4: Maintaining product knowledge
1 Exam and 1 Simulation