Tier 2 General Insurance Compliance - General Advice
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assess a client’s insurance needs and accurately advise clients about financial products and services at the Australian Services and Investment Commission (ASIC) Tier 2 level.
Who should take the course
The unit applies to insurance advisers with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, who apply product knowledge when providing general advice in relation to Tier 2 (retail general insurance) products to clients.
What you'll learn
- Deal with initial client enquiry for general insurance
- Prepare and provide general advice to client.
- FNSASIC314 Provide Tier 2 general advice in general insurance
Membership Outcome: eligible to elect for Affiliate CIP member level
- Part 1: Background knowledge
- Part 2: Legal and regulatory environment
- Part 3: Providing advice
- Part 4: General advice case studies
1 Exam and 1 Simulation