Find out more:
Fuse Recruitment's award-nominated Future Insure Graduate Program was created to provide graduates with an opportunity to kick start a career in the insurance industry.
We've partnered with a range of insurance businesses across broking, underwriting and claims to provide you with a full-time permanent position where you'll gain formal insurance qualifications. We'll support you in a structured program where you'll join our graduate network and have the chance to attend Future Insure Graduates events, meeting other graduates in the program.
Already, we've helped more than 100 graduates begin their careers in the insurance industry. Could you be next?
If you're ready to learn more about starting a career in insurance, please call Sarah Frank from Fuse Recruitment on 0412 905 729.
Benefits of joining Future Insure:
- Access to a range of permanent, full-time Graduate openings within our Program Partners with intakes twice a year
- A structured program to best support your initial development and entry to the Insurance industry; including formal Insurance qualifications
- A market competitive remuneration package
- A dedicated coach/mentor for support throughout the program
- Bimonthly "Check-in meetings" with your Mentor and a Fuse Recruitment representative
- A Careers Day for you to meet our Program Partners
- Dedicated Future Insure Graduate Program networking events for Graduates