Stay in touch
CGU Insurance is an award-winning provider of commercial, rural, personal and workers compensation insurance in Australia. We offer market-leading products and outstanding service, backed by a 160-year heritage, national reach and the strength that comes from being part of Australia’s largest general insurer, Insurance Australia Group (IAG).
We are committed to helping Australians see it through in times of need, and because of this in 2015 we were awarded both the Australian Insurance Industry Awards’ 2015 Large General Insurance Company of the Year and NIBA’s General Insurer of the Year.
CGU’s parent company, IAG, employs and provides career development opportunities to over 15,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region. Our work environment focuses on fairness, diversity and inclusion to help us be closer, braver and faster.
For current opportunities or to express your interest in joining CGU, please visit the IAG careers website at: https://www.iagcareers.com.au/ or connect with CGU on LinkedIn. You can also set up Job Alerts to advise you when positions become available that match your search criteria.
Benefits of working at CGU
We offer all our employees the opportunity to grow and develop to their full potential, supporting them through all stages in their career. We reward our people with competitive salaries, performance incentives and generous employee benefits.
Some of those benefits include:
- A performance incentive program
- 13% superannuation contribution, which you can manage flexibly
- An employee share plan
- One of the most generous parental leave programs in the Australian financial services industry, providing 20 weeks parental leave at full pay to primary carers, and 3 weeks paid leave to secondary carers
- Community and volunteer leave
- A 25% discount on a range of CGU personal insurance products, as well as other insurance products via our parent company IAG
- Employee discounts on a range of leading products and services such as computers, mobile phones and broadband, travel and car hire, hotels, financial services and planning, and health insurance
Diversity and inclusion
At CGU we aspire to support a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and communities which we support.
We support flexibility to ensure our employees can maintain personal values and priorities, whether it is through job sharing, part-time employment, flexible work hours and locations, or flexible careers.
Whatever you're looking for, we encourage you to register your details with us so that we can consider you for a whole range of different opportunities.