- Selfless and understanding, you find that a good chat and a collaborative approach helps to find solutions to many of life’s problems.
- Driven by a need to make a difference in the world, you pride yourself on your compassion and helping others when they need it most.
- You are calm in a crisis, open to every possibility, and like to see things through to resolution.
- Creative and innovative
- Cool under pressure
- Socially aware
- Empathetic and a good listener
- Able to gather and record data
Helper Job Types:
When disaster strikes or life throws a curve ball, you will be responsible for guiding people through it. Working across a variety of areas including property, motor vehicle, employee fraud, cyber-crime, personal injury or liability, you are responsible for supporting customers through the claims process by receiving, analysing and settling claims. Working with an array of experts, you will investigate the cause of the claim and work to ensure customers' needs are met.
Contact Centre and Customer Service
As the first point of contact, you are the friendly and understanding voice people need to hear when things go wrong or they have a question. You are responsible for being the first port of call for customers, suppliers, intermediaries, receiving and processing new claims and providing updates to policy holders and claimants.
The eyes, ears and heart of any organisation, human resource professionals are responsible for assisting the business to achieve its goals by ensuring legal compliance, optimising the employee life cycle, and ensuring the development of an organisation through culture, building capacity and change management.
Tasked with assessing the complexity of claims, you will be responsible for providing the technical expertise on large or complex claims, providing advice to claims managers, attending mediation and court hearings and liaising with insurers, customers, and third party providers.