“There are so many pathways insurance can take you to.”
Finding the time to go above and beyond the business role without it affecting family life has been a journey of self-reflection and challenge for Kirk Populin.
Having found what works for him, he is quick to credit his network and the support he received as being critical to developing his career and growing as an employee, partner, and father.
If you are an ANZIIF member, go here to add the points to your CIP point register.
Meet the host: Mark Silveira
B.Bus (Ins), Cert Mgt
Mark Silveira is an experienced Presenter, Master of Ceremonies and an insurance professional with over 40 years in the business. His understanding of the insurance landscape enables him to ask the pertinent questions of podcast guests to assist those listening to learn from and advance their own careers.
- Managing Director of The Lionheart Group – consulting service to the financial services sector
- Head of Sales – TravelCard real-time travel insurance
- General Manager – Coveright Insurance Brokers
- National Marketing Director – Steamatic disaster restoration and recovery
- Chief Executive Officer – AFMA IAAA insurance authorised representative group
- General Manager – Steadfast insurance broking group