“You’ve got to like what you do. You can’t just go to work for the money.”
Jodi Sharman credits her parents and her sporting achievements as being pivotal factors in her career development.
Working for the family business from the age of 11, her father taught her that if you look after people, the money will follow – and she has done just that. In her own words, “You’re dealing with people’s lives. If you don’t insure them properly, they lose.”
If you are an ANZIIF member, go here to add the points to your CIP point register.
Meet the host: Mark Silveira
B.Bus (Ins), Cert Mgt
Mark Silveira is an experienced Presenter, Master of Ceremonies and an insurance professional with over 40 years in the business. His understanding of the insurance landscape enables him to ask the pertinent questions of podcast guests to assist those listening to learn from and advance their own careers.
- Managing Director of The Lionheart Group – consulting service to the financial services sector
- Head of Sales – TravelCard real-time travel insurance
- General Manager – Coveright Insurance Brokers
- National Marketing Director – Steamatic disaster restoration and recovery
- Chief Executive Officer – AFMA IAAA insurance authorised representative group
- General Manager – Steadfast insurance broking group