“I think that’s the beauty of this industry that we’re in. It can actually take you anywhere and everywhere – which is why I love it so much.”
Cameron believes that a job in any sector of the insurance industry provides the individual with business-to-business related skills that are fully transportable across any sector of the industry.
His transition from Insurance Companies to Insurance Brokerage is a case in point.
If you are an ANZIIF member, go here to add the points to your CIP point register.
Meet the host: Mark Silveira
B.Bus (Ins), Cert Mgt
Mark Silveira is an experienced Presenter, Master of Ceremonies and an insurance professional with over 40 years in the business. His understanding of the insurance landscape enables him to ask the pertinent questions of podcast guests to assist those listening to learn from and advance their own careers.
- Managing Director of The Lionheart Group – consulting service to the financial services sector
- Head of Sales – TravelCard real-time travel insurance
- General Manager – Coveright Insurance Brokers
- National Marketing Director – Steamatic disaster restoration and recovery
- Chief Executive Officer – AFMA IAAA insurance authorised representative group
- General Manager – Steadfast insurance broking group