“I didn’t really like school. I didn’t finish school either. In class ….I wasn’t focused and I was very much a distraction to other people.”
Transitioning into a management role created challenges for Marc Crossman resulting in a change in his behaviour which was noticed by the people around him.
Learning to speak up and seek advice helped him to overcome his misgivings and set him up with the mentor network Marc holds near and dear to him to this day.
If you are an ANZIIF member, go here to add the points to your CIP point register.
Meet the host: Mark Silveira
B.Bus (Ins), Cert Mgt
Mark Silveira is an experienced Presenter, Master of Ceremonies and an insurance professional with over 40 years in the business. His understanding of the insurance landscape enables him to ask the pertinent questions of podcast guests to assist those listening to learn from and advance their own careers.
- Managing Director of The Lionheart Group – consulting service to the financial services sector
- Head of Sales – TravelCard real-time travel insurance
- General Manager – Coveright Insurance Brokers
- National Marketing Director – Steamatic disaster restoration and recovery
- Chief Executive Officer – AFMA IAAA insurance authorised representative group
- General Manager – Steadfast insurance broking group