If credibility is a function of transparency and honesty, then Megan Duckworth is at the top of the tree, as this podcast will demonstrate.
Megan’s frank account of her challenges in raising a family, returning from maternity leave to the workforce, dealing with the establishment of a business during covid and seeking the holy grail of the perfect work/life balance are just some of the topics she expands on in this podcast – and her answers are not what you may be anticipating.
“It’s not what happens or what you’re going through. It’s how you react to it (that counts).”
If you are an ANZIIF member, go here to add the points to your CIP point register.
Meet the host: Mark Silveira
B.Bus (Ins), Cert Mgt
Mark Silveira is an experienced Presenter, Master of Ceremonies and an insurance professional with over 40 years in the business. His understanding of the insurance landscape enables him to ask the pertinent questions of podcast guests to assist those listening to learn from and advance their own careers.
- Managing Director of The Lionheart Group – consulting service to the financial services sector
- Head of Sales – TravelCard real-time travel insurance
- General Manager – Coveright Insurance Brokers
- National Marketing Director – Steamatic disaster restoration and recovery
- Chief Executive Officer – AFMA IAAA insurance authorised representative group
- General Manager – Steadfast insurance broking group