“I think that consistency for us in the industry in achieving (service standards) is what we really need to make sure we are better at.
We need to be very clear on what we are doing and why and trying to deliver on what we promised the customer” is part of the sage advice Jason Clarke speaks about having served over 30 years in the insurance sector.
Having commenced his business life in country South Australia, Jason is a firm believer that better service isn’t difficult – return calls the same day, find solutions that create win-wins and just provide acknowledgment are some simple measures we can all undertake, he says.
“I don’t think there’s a role I’ve moved into that I’ve been ready for.”
If you are an ANZIIF member, go here to add the points to your CIP point register.
Meet the host: Mark Silveira
B.Bus (Ins), Cert Mgt
Mark Silveira is an experienced Presenter, Master of Ceremonies and an insurance professional with over 40 years in the business. His understanding of the insurance landscape enables him to ask the pertinent questions of podcast guests to assist those listening to learn from and advance their own careers.
- Managing Director of The Lionheart Group – consulting service to the financial services sector
- Head of Sales – TravelCard real-time travel insurance
- General Manager – Coveright Insurance Brokers
- National Marketing Director – Steamatic disaster restoration and recovery
- Chief Executive Officer – AFMA IAAA insurance authorised representative group
- General Manager – Steadfast insurance broking group