Innovation, flexibility, and challenges are key factors that enthuse and drive Kirsty Macleod. Having had a grandmother and father model the professional insurance ethic to her as a teenager has given Kirsty a grounding that has seen her use to her advantage in developing her insurance career.
“Everyone ‘falls’ in it (insurance), but no one leaves, so we must be doing something right.”
If you are an ANZIIF member, go here to add the points to your CIP point register.
Meet the host: Mark Silveira
B.Bus (Ins), Cert Mgt
Mark Silveira is an experienced Presenter, Master of Ceremonies and an insurance professional with over 40 years in the business. His understanding of the insurance landscape enables him to ask the pertinent questions of podcast guests to assist those listening to learn from and advance their own careers.
- Managing Director of The Lionheart Group – consulting service to the financial services sector
- Head of Sales – TravelCard real-time travel insurance
- General Manager – Coveright Insurance Brokers
- National Marketing Director – Steamatic disaster restoration and recovery
- Chief Executive Officer – AFMA IAAA insurance authorised representative group
- General Manager – Steadfast insurance broking group