Having been in the insurance profession for 8 years, Matt Crewe wishes he had made the move into the industry earlier.
By his own volition, Matt underlines his comment by outlining the many careers paths, opportunities, longevity, training and strong support networks within the industry that he had no idea existed prior to entering the insurance sector.
A strong advocate for empowering individuals in his team, Matt firmly believes that younger people entering the industry have much to gain and nothing to lose provided they have an appetite for learning.
“Sometimes it easy to decide where you want to go by ruling out what you know you don’t want to do”.
If you are an ANZIIF member, go here to add the points to your CIP point register.
Take me to the Business Made Personal website
Meet the host: Mark Silveira
B.Bus (Ins), Cert Mgt
Mark Silveira is an experienced Presenter, Master of Ceremonies and an insurance professional with over 40 years in the business. His understanding of the insurance landscape enables him to ask the pertinent questions of podcast guests to assist those listening to learn from and advance their own careers.
- Managing Director of The Lionheart Group – consulting service to the financial services sector
- Head of Sales – TravelCard real-time travel insurance
- General Manager – Coveright Insurance Brokers
- National Marketing Director – Steamatic disaster restoration and recovery
- Chief Executive Officer – AFMA IAAA insurance authorised representative group
- General Manager – Steadfast insurance broking group