Understand and Apply Insurance Terminology (New Zealand)
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to understand, use and respond to information involving specialist terminology in insurance claims. This will help individuals to interpret these terms within a claims context and explain these to customers and other stakeholders clearly, understandably and in plain English.
What you'll learn
- Interpret instructions and claims documentation
- Apply appropriate specialist terminology during insurance claims process
- Build own skills in using specialist terminology.
FNSISV416 Use specialist terminology in insurance claims
- Week 1: Interpret documents and claims documentation
- Week 2: Use appropriate specialist terminology during insurance claims process
- Week 3: Apply specialist terminology during insurance claims process
- Week 4: Extend understanding of specialist terminology
1 Exam and 1 Simulation