Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process evaluating what you have learned either formally or informally and providing credit to a full or part ANZIIF qualification where appropriate.
For a detailed description of our RPL service please download our 2017 RPL Brochure.
BENEFITS OF RPL
RPL offers many benefits, including:
- formal recognition of your many years of skills gathered through your work life.
- an internationally recognised qualification from the Asia-Pacific region’s leading insurance education and training provider
- industry recognition as a committed and skilled insurance professional
- opportunities for career advancement
- recognition for overseas professionals who are now working in Australia or New Zealand and want a domestic qualification
- ANZIIF post-nominal for use on your business cards and email signature
- ANZIIF membership with accompanying membership benefits
HOW IT WORKS
- Preliminary review of requested information
- Receive RPL eligibility outcome and/or study pathway
- If eligible, apply for RPL with payment
- Undergo RPL assessment (portfolio and teleconference)
- Receive RPL outcome
Professionals who achieve the required competencies will receive a full qualification or statement of attainment.
PRICE OF RPL
RPL - Skills Recognition
Certificate IV - A$1,375, NZ$1,520
Diploma - A$1,600, NZ$1,750
RPL per module
Even if you don’t have five years’ experience in the insurance/financial services industry you may still have an area of expertise and wish to seek RPL for a particular module.
Costs for RPL per module - A$555, NZ$635
How to BEGIN
Please send through a copy of the following information including your ANZIIF Master ID to email@example.com:
• Up-to-date curriculum vitae (c.v.)
• Current position description
• Certificate/s and academic transcript/s or Statement of Attainment/s (if applicable)
• Membership certificates (if applicable)
If you have not yet created a Master ID, please sign up online.
For a full set of Frequently Asked Questions please download the FAQ’s sheet.
*RPL cannot be provided for modules which contain ASIC competencies for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 compliance.
^To establish whether your AQTF qualification is similar to an ANZIIF course/qualification, you can check the competency standards listed on your official Statement of Attainment issued by your RTO and compare against the competencies covered by ANZIIF modules.
Some ANZIIF modules confer ASIC RG 146 compliance competencies at the relevant level. RPL for these modules can only be granted if the AQTF course/module that you have completed fulfills relevant compliance requirements.