This module is no longer being offered to new students due to changes in the Life Insurance Professional Standards Framework. Students who are part way through the current Certificate IV in Life Insurance or Diploma of Life Insurance and wish to complete this module can enrol by contacting Customer Service at [email protected] or phone 03 9613 7200.
Due to low enrolment numbers, ANZIIF will discontinue this module after 31/12/2021.
Tier 1 Life Insurance
ANZIIF’s Tier 1 Life Insurance is delivered fully online, and is completed in just seven weeks. It is aimed at life insurance professionals, who provide customers with advice on life insurance products and services.
Upon completion students will have the skills and knowledge needed to analyse the client’s needs, objectives, financial situation and risk profile, to identify appropriate solutions and strategies.
What you'll learn
- Establish relationship with client
- Identify client’s objectives, needs and financial situation
- Analyse client’s objectives, needs, financial situation and risk profile
- Develop appropriate strategies and solutions
- Present appropriate strategies and solutions to client
- Negotiate financial plan/policy/transaction with client
- Coordinate implementation of agreed plan/policy/transaction
- Complete and maintain necessary documentation
- Provide ongoing service where requested by client.
Upon gaining a Tier 1 accreditation, you can attain an Affiliate Member Level of ANZIIF.
- FNSASICM503 Provide Tier 1 personal advice in life insurance
- FNSCUS505 Determine client requirements and expectations
- FNSCUS506 Record and implement client instructions
- FNSIAD501 Provide appropriate services, advice and products to clients
- FNSINC501 Conduct product research to support recommendations
1 Exam and 1 Assignment