Apply Codes of Ethical Practice
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to apply current and relevant codes and standards of ethical practice. The unit addresses codes of ethics and conduct, and their application to practice in the General Insurance industry. It covers the skills and knowledge required to consider a range of ethical issues and to reflect on and continuously develop ethical practice in the learner’s own role.
Who should take the course
It applies to individuals who work in a diverse range of General Insurance roles.
What you'll learn
By the end of this learning pathway, students should be able to:
- Develop knowledge of ethical practices
- Implement codes and standards in own role
- Evaluate own ethical practices and knowledge
- Week 1: Ethics, me and my personal values
- Week 2: Customer values
- Week 3: Unethical vs ethical
- Week 4: Putting ethics into practice
1 Exam and 1 Simulation