Manage Complex Risk Portfolio for a Broking Client
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage clients with a complex insurance portfolio by identifying and assessing risks and negotiating insurance changes and renewals. It also involves identifying additional exposures and advising on changes to the insurance program.
This applies to brokers who synthesise industry information and monitor clients’ product needs.
What you'll learn
By the end of this learning pathway, you should be able to:
- identify significant risk changes impacting client portfolio
- advise client on changes to insurance program
- negotiate complex changes and renewals with insurers
- obtain client instructions and arrange changes to insurance program.
FNSIBK524 Manage complex risk portfolios for insurance broking clients
- Week 1: Identify changes
- Weel 2: Analyse and evaluate your clien'ts risk exposures
- Week 3: Negotiate amendments with insurers
- Week 4: Obtain client instructions
2 Exams and 1 Simulation