|Time and date:||
4 March 2022, 7:00am - 9:00am NZDT*
83 Symonds Street
Member Early Bird: $125 NZD
Non-Member Early Bird: $160 NZD
Member Virtual Tickets: $72 NZD
Non-Member Virtual Tickets: $95 NZD
Featuring an expert panel discussing the future of the general insurance industry, the New Zealand Business Breakfast is a must-attend event for industry professionals looking to gain insights on the year ahead.
During this event, the panel will discuss:
- The changing landscape for risk
- Conduct and customer advocacy
- Technology - operational efficiency, organizational agility and the benefits for the customer
By attending this event, individuals will be able to:
- Recognise the current issues and challenges impacting the NZ insurance industry
- Identify key elements of change and opportunity within the NZ insurance industry
- Develop a deeper understanding of how these elements have, and will continue to, shape the industry's fundamental dynamics and relationships
- Apply this knowledge in workplace decision-making and planning
Registration for this event will open soon. Stay tuned and if you have any enquiries, please contact Melanie Hansen, Event Manager.
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event? For more information on how your organisation can benefit as a sponsor of this leading professional development event contact Sara Cheong, Sponsorship Executive by phone on +61 3 9613 7200 or by email at [email protected].